Monday, 25 July 2016

Peculiar Day with an Insulting Flavour

I went to pick some keys up to walk a dog this week while the owners sister in law is on holiday. This is the 3rd stint I have walked for them.
With me, so far? Good.

Knock knock.
The lady answers and says “Four Paws? “

I look in shock and horror.

She repeats “Four Paws? “

I reply  “I really hope not”

She sees the horror in my eyes. Tries to get out of it, by saying her other half never told her my business name. Fair enough but wait.

I look at my left boob at my work logo on my tshirt, and read I'm Uncle Eric's Pet Care Services.

Now for legal reasons, I will leave it there. But for my local pet business friends they will see an extra level of irony here. And some will be pissing themselves laughing.

Don't worry, I put the lady straight immediately.

STOP LAUGHING

5 comments:

  1. We give your social media presence a purpose and deliver experiences that encourage genuine advocacy while minimising potential risks.

    Digital Marketing Agency in Gurgaon, Online Marketing Company in Delhi, SEO Company in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely don't engage with business who highjack my posts. On your bike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely don't engage with business who highjack my posts. On your bike.

    ReplyDelete