Wednesday 22 April 2015

Kind Testimonial

Some days you get right cheesed off with things. Its little things like this which make it all worth while

 

"Having just seen 2 vans full of dogs on a hot summers days I am once again thankful that I chose to use Uncle Eric's Pet Care Services.

My dog is given the 1-2-1 tailored care and attention that she deserves. From the moment of stepping outside of her home, her walk commences, there is no fear of her being driven around the County in a van full of strange dogs or having to share her walk with several other dogs which may intimidate her or worse.

Her walk is tailored to her needs and I know she is in very good hands. She is safe and secure as she is always kept on a lead which is an extended lead to allow her some freedom whilst still remaining secure.

She has Eric's undivided attention, and if there are any problems or concerns with her health and well being, I know I will receive a call or text swiftly from Eric to keep me informed. On returning home her paws are cleaned if needs be, water is checked and she is left with a treat.

I really value Eric's dog walking service and cannot recommend him enough. I allow very few people to walk my dog and I have full faith in Eric's sensible and sensitive approach.

Claire B"

No comments:

Post a Comment