ANNOUNCEMENT – Brand New Pet Waste Removal Service
We are pleased to announce that Uncle Eric’s has again expanded our range of first class services. We now offer a Pet Waste Removal Service for backyards and gardens.
• We come to the property and pick up any dog waste (faecal matter), bag it and remove from your property.
• We also remove any bagged faeces which you may also have picked up.
• We will pick up any small and easy to reach rubbish which may have blown into the yard and place into the relevant bin.
• Yards and affected areas of the gardens will be sprayed with a safe pet friendly sanitising disinfectant, which will aid the breakdown of any remaining waste which could not be successfully removed. Our disinfectant will also help deodorise any aromas originating from urine and faecal matter.
Our disinfectant helps to control the following diseases (and is entirely safe to use around animals as it does not contain bleaches, phenols, tar acids or gluteraldehydes, commonly found in many agricultural disinfectants):
• Canine parvo-virus (type 2),
• Feline Calici virus
• Kennel Cough
• Newcastle Disease
• Avian Influenze Virus
• Equine V.D.
• Foot & Mouth
• Weils Disease
• Swine Flu
The following is based on 4 dogs or less in the household.
• Once a week - £6
• Twice a week - £10
However if you are an existing walking customer and we clean the yard on a walking day, the price is only.
• Once a week - £5
• Twice a week - £8
A basic disinfectant spray of a yard for existing walking customer and we clean the yard on a walking day, the price is only.
• Once a week - £3
• Twice a week - £5
If you wish to try out this new service please send me a text (07845635810), or email (email@example.com)